Sunday, November 22

25 Days of Christmas Tags...Day 22

 

The inspiration for this tag comes from Ceal on Day 22.
Though it’s not using the day’s sponsor “Erin Lee Creative”, as I have none of their supplies (yet), it is using one of the sponsors images!
On a piece of white card stock I stenciled the plaid using Newton’s Nook Designs “Plaid Stencil Set” and Distress Oxide candied apple ink.
Next I cut out the tag with a tag from Newton’s Nook Designs “Fancy edges tag Die”.
On white card stock I stamped the image from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Curious Christmas” with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers before trimming it out with scissors and applying it to the front of the tag leaving a bit unglued at the bottom.
To finish I stamped the sentiment form the same set with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder, trimmed it down and glued it to the front o the tag just under the image!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stencilled plaid background for your sweet image. Thanks for playing again at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!