Thursday, October 29

thankful for pumpkins...

 

This was one of those quick and easy cards that I love to do.
The base card is brown card stock.
From cream card stock I die cut a rectangle using one of the dies from 
MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX”.
Using Tim Holtz stencil from a Halloween set I stenciled the pumpkins with Distress Oxide gathered twigs and carved pumpkin inks.
To finish I die cut a sentiment using Catherine Pooler’s “Thankful” die, a favorite this time of year, with more brown card stock and glued it to the card front.
Super easy!

2 comments:

  1. Love this take on the sketch ~ Very clever and fun! Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose, this is perfect Halloween card!! Love all the details in this card. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!