Friday, October 23

National Cappucino Day...



A new challenge for me to try so I picked hot drink theme, brown and gold.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of red and gold card stocks.
On white card stock I stamped the gnome from Jaded Blossom “Gnome Brewed” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored him with Copic markers.
The coffee cup holder is gold card stock.
From more white card stock I die cut the snow around using a die from Lawn Fawn’s “Simple Stitched Hillside Borders” and stamped the sentiment from the same Jaded Blossom set with the Memento ink.
This I placed on the card front with foam tape.
To finish I punched out snowflakes using an old punch bunch and gold card stock then used glue dots to apply them to the front.

4 comments:

  1. Cute as can be! So glad you linked up at this week's Festive Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous Arlene - love that punny sentiment - it's perfect.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute character. I'm so pleased you joined us at the Festive Friday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! What a fun card! Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!