Sunday, October 25

men and plaid...

 


One of the things I remember most about my Dad, at this time of year, is pulling out his plaid flannel shirts to wear.
That lead me to decorate this elf in a plaid, turned out more striped, shirt.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of red card stock and plaid patterned paper.
On white card stock and more plaid paper I stamped the elf from MFT Stamps “Santa’s Elves”
Using Memento tuxedo black ink.
The clothes I paper pieced by trimming the pieces from the plaid elf and gluing them to the white card stock elf.
I finished coloring the elf with Copic markers and trimmed him out.
On more white card stock with a die from MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX” I cut the box.
To that I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Trio of Trees” using the Memento ink.
These pieces I foam taped to the base card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!