Thursday, October 15

a pink Christmas...

 


This would be a card my crane daughter would love...all that pink.
The base card is white linen are stock with a layer of pink textured card stock.
Next I die cut another piece of white linen card stock with a die from Concord & 9th “Select-A-Size Edge Dies”.
On another piece of white cad stock I stamped the poinsettias and leaves with Sunny Studios “Petite Poinsettias” using Altenew inks vineyard berry, coral bliss & pink pearl and Gina K. Designs prickly pear ink.
These I die cut with the coordinating dies and used glue dots to apply them.
To finish I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, using the vineyard berry ink.








3 comments:

  1. A pretty pink Christmas card Arlene - it really appeals :) The white edge under the poinsettias is a beautiful accent
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beauty! This is gorgeous, Arlene - what a stunning card you've made. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, I love that layout, thanks for joining us at Christmas Kickstart Challenge hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!