Monday, September 7

flipping sketch...

and

No, there is nothing wrong with your eyes I did flip the sketch!
The base card is white card stock with the sentiment from Lawn Fawn;’s “Happy Trails” stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink.
On black card stock I stamped the sentime from Lawn Fawn’s “Car Critters”using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
On yellow card stock I stamped the sentiment from the same set with the Memento ink.
Using Lawn Fawn’s “Simple Road Border” dies with yellow and black card stocks I made the road for the card front.
On mor white card stock I stamped the car from Lawn Fawn’s “Home For The Holidays” using the Memento ink and colored them with Copic markers.
I die cut each with the coordinating die then foam taped them to the card front.

10 comments:

  1. Love those little cars and the unique take on the sketch! Wonderful card. Thank you forjoining the challenge this week at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great take on the sketch and I love the sentiment! fabulous card
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Love how you flipped the sketch! Thanks for sharing with AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little cars and perfect sentiments to go with them, as well as a fun way to interpret the sketch!
    Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card design. Thank you for joining us in The Male Room Challenge. Goga DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun design, I love the little Bug cars, it was my first car so very sentimental to me! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE how you flipped this sketch to meet the Atlantic Hearts Sketch--you're a clever girl! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at AHSC. Please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful travel card you made :-))
    Thanks for joining us at The Male Room challenge!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this - a great card, perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!