Monday, August 3

rainbow window...



What fun to play Tic-Tac-Toe and when I started this card I chose the bottom row (rainbow/window/patterned paper).
Then I realized I could go with the top row too (bright/embossing/masculine) or the right side (masculine/die cuts/patterned paper).
So whatever you choose have fun!
The main piece is white card stock that I made with a stencil print using MFT “Small Brick Wall” stencil and Distress inks carved pumpkin, candied apple, wilted violet, faded jeans, mowed lawn and mustard seed.
This made my patterned paper.
I die cut it with MFT Die-namics “Rectangle Peek-a-boo Window”.
Next I die cut a piece of black craft foam with the die and trimmed the edges to fit under the main piece.
This I attached to a layer f black card stock then glued the center of the rainbow die cut into it.
This I attached to a white card stock base card.
Using black card stock and MFT Die-a mics “Sending Hugs” I cut out two if the “smile” sentiment, glued them together then to the card front.
I glue dotted the dot on the eye.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “All Smiles” onto black card stock using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I die cut it with a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Sentiment Strips” and taped it to the card front.

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely card, Arlene! Hunny, could you please email me at dottypudding@aol.com. Thanks, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design choice to put the window in a brick wall - and a rainbow wall to boot! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card, I love how you incorporated the rainbow in it. Genius! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!