Sunday, August 2

rainbow fish...


I guess I am stuck in yesterdays class as I went with another triangle...but I did use the rainbow.
The base card is white linen card stock.
On a piece of water color paper I stamped the image from MFT Stamps “Gill Friends” using StazOn jet black ink.
With the following Distress inks I water colored the fish...
Chipped sapphire
Mowed lawn
Mustard seed
Carved pumpkin 
Candied apple
Wilted violet
Once dry I cut the triangle and layered it with a piece of black card stock before applying it to the base card.
To finish I stamped the sentiments from MFT Stamps
 “You’re Fin-tactic” using the same ink.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, fabulous used of the distress inks
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fishy rainbow Arlene - and the triangle is perfect for them to swim in
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!