Monday, August 24

Paper Smooches...

There is no way to explain how much I will miss Paper Smooches wonderful images!
The company has closed and this is their last challenge so I decided to use inks that no longer are in production...Adirondack.
The base card is kraft card stock.
On tat I stamped the tree from Paper Smooches “Gently Seasoned Two” using Adirondack espresso ink.
Next with the image still in my Tim Holtz platform I stamped it again with the same ink onto a rectangle of white card stock.
Now what I really Ike is using cling stamps and the raised felt dye pad for a watery effect.
I get that by lightly touching the stamp to the pad and then lightly rolling the stamp around so I don’t get a “solid” image.
The leaves and sun  are from Paper Smooches “Gently Seasoned Two” and the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Be Merry”.
Adirondack pads used were:
Terra Cotta
Oregano
Cranberry
Butterscotch
Espresso

Farewell to a wonderful stamp company!

2 comments:

  1. Love this one too, wonderful tree in lovely colours. I especially like the way you have softened the leaves xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!