Saturday, August 1

Cards for Kindness...

and

For this challenge Art Impressions is joining with...
They would like to encourage all of us to make cards for the “Cards for Kindness” program.
I decided to sent one from each of the companies that participate with Scrapbook.com starting with this Art Impressions piece.
The base card of green card stock with a strip of brown card stock.
The main piece is made using the watercolor technique from Art Impressions, Distress markers and the Art Impressions “Old Barn Mini Set”
I, mostly, followed the technique of coloring the stamp and pulling out the color with water until it got to the leaves.
These I made by dabbing the markers and then pulling the color with the brush.
To finish I stamped the sentiment, unknown company. With StazOn timber brown ink.

Won’t you join us for this worthwhile cause?


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Your craftsmanship is awesome, I hope this goes in a frame! Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!