Wednesday, July 22

teeheehee...

While reading a book called, “The Roly Poly Spider” to my granddaughter today I was inspired by some of the illustrations.
On just about ever other page was the spider in a small square with the text underneath.
The base card is white card stock.
With a piece of scrap card stock I die cut a square using a die from 
MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX” and used the opening as a mask.
The ghosts from Paper Smooches “Best Witches” was stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink.
Next, using American Crafts precision pen 08 I drew around the inside of the square opening.
For the POP of color I used a Darice Studio 71 marker.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Halloween Sampler” with the same ink.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so fun and cute! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!