Thursday, July 23

Christmas In July #6...


Do you think Santa carries his list with him?
If he’s like me, he is older after all, I need my lists everywhere!
The base card is white card stock.
On a layer of black card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT “Secret Santa” using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
With a piece of cream card stock embossed with a wood look embossing folder, unknown company, I rubbed it with Distress Oxide vintage photo ink.
On another piece of white card stock I printed out the Bugaboo Stamps “AKV Santa Tree” and colored it with Copic markers.
I also free hand drew the “list” and trimmed both out with scissors and attached them to the card front with glue and foam squares.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous job using the inspiration pic. Love all of the stitching. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug Christmas in July challenges. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring. Wonderful sentiment that is embossed on your adorable card. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Christmas in July Photo Inspiration Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is darling. I love the Bugaboo images and the awesome layout. Cool idea and loving it. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug Christmas in July.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You chose the perfect image for this challenge (I used the same one, LOL!), but I like your card better! I'm so happy you are playing along this week at Catch the Bug for our Christmas in July Challenge. I hope you are having fun, and good luck! Julie, Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!