Saturday, July 11

Christmas Card Throwdown...July Colour


The actual wording for this challenge is “white with no other color except for the sentiment”.
Dies cuts are my go to with this type of challenge.
The base card is white linen card stock as well as all the die cut and embossed pieces.
On the base card I layered first a piece that I ran through the Big Kick with a snowfall embossing folder, unknown company.
Using the largest die from MFT Die-namics “Blueprints 27” and the largest from “Stitched Rectangle STAX” I made a frame.
With a strip of card stock I used Martha Stewart edge punches and glued it to the inside bottom of the frame.
The frame I put on the card front with foam tape.
*Hint : Save all those pieces of paper that your foam squares come attached to and used them to place your foam tape then trim it to the width and length you need!
The sentiment from MFT Stamps “Frosty Froends” was stamped on another piece of card stock with Versamark ink and heat embossed with silver embossing powder.
To finish I die cut it with a die from the Blueprints set and glued it to the card front.

6 comments:

  1. oh Arlene, quel charmant paysage, sobre et paisible, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of the challenge Arlene, and a stunning card - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlene Rose: hello, team-mate! You've created a wonderful scene on your all white Christmas card! The falling snow scene is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene, I would call it: it’s all abaut snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, love the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made such a wonderful festive card in white ... I like the snowing :-))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!