Friday, June 5

ocean flower...


Here, again, is a background I made on one of my background making days!
To make the background I used white card stock and smooshed it with Distress inks twisted citron, salty ocean and mermaid lagoon.
The base card is white card stock on which I layered the background piece and strips off green and blue card stock.
The sentiment from Picket Fence Designs “Exhale Worry” was stamped with Distress Archival mermaid lagoon ink on a strip of white card stock and flag ended before applying it to the card front.
To finish I punched a flower from blue card stock and applied an extra large teal enamel dot.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty Arlene - love the colours in your background
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background paper - just what was needed to dress up this simple sketch. Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice smooshing' background! Such a uplifting sentiment. Thank you for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that background - it goes perfectly with your paper choices. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely background and color scheme. thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your background! Those colors work so well together! Great use of our sketch, too. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That background...WOW, it is stunning. It is of course my favourite colours so I may be a bit biased! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!