Monday, June 8

bye, bye 8...


Is It time for the beach in your area?
This Wednesday we are to have 92 degrees.
I’d say thanks beach weather and I miss the beach and my beach friends.
The base card is blue card stock.
The kraft card stock was cut to match the sketch and the die cut with a die from Paper Smooches “Borders 1”.
Next I added a strip of white card stock and stamped the sentiment and birds from Paper Smooches “Summer Lovin” using MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
The gulls were colored with Prismacolor pencils.

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful 'summery' card Arlene - love the gulls :) they are so cute, and the sentiment appeals, as I love a good pun.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever take on a theme love your card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!