Friday, May 15

red, white and blue...


Being new to this challenge I read the instructions and found that I need to note which concept best suits my card.
I believe that #4 Clean & Graphic best suits this card.
Using the challenge of red, white & blue I started with a white base card.
Next I stamped the image from MFT Stamps “Love Is in the Air” using MFT extreme black hybrid ink and coloring it with Copic markers.
At this point I also stamped a mask from a post it note of the girl and trimmed it out with scissors.
Now with w ruler and precision pen #03 black I drew a horizon line.
Next I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Birthday Cutie”with the same ink.
After applying the mask, I placed the MFT stencil “Ray of Light” over the card and brushed Distress faded jeans and barn door ink.
Remove the mask and the card is ready.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is so cute! Love your coloring as well as the "rays" in the patriotic colors- a perfect Clean and Graphic card! We are so thrilled that you joined us at The Card Concept and hope you can play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a dramatic card Arlene - love the way you masked the girl and made her such a wonderful focal point
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, so creative and patriotic! Love your darling card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!