Friday, May 1

Halloween again...


If you saw my last posting you will note that I used all the same colors for this sketch.
Well, why not when they were on my crafting table!
The base card is black card stock with a layer of orange card stock.
The patterned piece is made with cream card stock, a stencil from Tim Holtz “Mini Shifter Stencil #40 set”, Tim Holtz blending brushes and Distress Inks spiced marmalade and black soot.
This I trimmed to match the sketch and taped down.
Using a die from Tim Holtz “Bat Crazy” set and black card stock I cut out the bat and glued it to the card front.
The sentiment, die cut from Tim Holtz “Halloween Words : Thin”, is actually the positive letters from the last posting...
waste not want not!
These I glued to the card front to complete the sketch.


3 comments:

  1. Love the colors and stencil you used to create the upper part of the card.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Halloween card! So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very fun card. Love those colors. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!