Friday, May 22

Coffee Lovers...

and

The first of my cards for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop started when I went through the list of sponsors and found that Angie Blom Digital Designs was offering a sale on a set that included the coffee bean heart!
The base card is kraft card stock with a strip of dark brown, golden brown then kraft card stocks.
On white card stock I printed out the wreath and colored it with Copic markers.
After trimming it out with scissors I glue dotted it to the kraft strip and then stamped the MFT Stamps “Clearly Sentimental About Coffee” sentiment using StazOn timber brown ink.

I am going to try and use only sponsors this year...but you never know!




9 comments:

  1. The coffee bean heart is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beans in blue! I had to get up close. Your coloring looks so 3D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card design. I love the coffee bean heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used this digi, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous heart Arlene, and a stunning card you have made with it!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! I love that coffee wreath. I am so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!