Sunday, May 24

Coffee Lover 9...

and

One of the wonderful sponsors for the coffee blog hop is Stamplorations and that is whose image and sentiment I am using for this card.
The base card is black card stock.
The main piece is white card stock that I printed the mug and sentiment from Stamplorations.
On the mug I drew lines with a ruler and pencil before coloring in a rainbow theme with Chameleon markers.
Once dry i erased the pencil line and with a permanent black marker I drew in a horizon line.
After trimming down the sentiment and blacking it with black card stock I foam taped it to the card front.



13 comments:

  1. I love how you colored the flowers on the cup. Such a clever idea. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to color like that. So unique. Love It!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coloring of that beautiful cup. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this big bold rainbow Arlene - a great card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool....I love the way you colored the mug! Thanks so much for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty caffeinated creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the rainbow treatment on the coffee mug and that bold sentiment is fabulous. So glad you shared it with us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!