Friday, May 29

Coffee Lover 28...

and

So only two more cards to meet my goal of 30!
This card is white card stock that I stamped with Hero Arts “Street Map Bold Print” using StazOn jet black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the car from Lawn Fawn’s “Home For The Holidays” set using the same ink and die cutting it out with the coordinating die.
The cup was stamped using Taylored Expressions “Joe To Go” set, StazOn jet black ink and colored with Copic markers then die cut with the coordinating die.
I glued the cup inside the car and then foam taped the car to one of the streets!




7 comments:

  1. Cute stamps and fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really fun coffee card Arlene - nearly there :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this! Fantastic design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clean lines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used all these sets together! Now I have a couple of these on wish list. Super cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool card and fun the way it marks where one can get the coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!