Friday, May 29

Coffee Lover 25...

and

I had some leftover patterned paper foam last Autumn and decided it made a pretty lined trap wrap.
The base card is dark brown card stock with a layer of the patterned paper (the back side).
The main piece is cream with tiny brown specks that i stamped with an image and sentiment from Unity Stamp Co.’s Graciellie design “Stay Strong” using Gina K. Designs chocolate truffle amalgam ink.
I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and pieces of the patterned paper.
To finish I used Wink of Stella gloss on the whipped cream!



8 comments:

  1. Really like the strips on the cup. May have to try that. Thanks for sharing!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coffee looks delicious!! The Wink of Stella is a great touch for the whipped cream! I love the striped cup too!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the paper piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful card Arlene - just wish life was that simple some days :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! Great use of patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Do I ever want a cup of coffee now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!