Sunday, May 24

Coffee Lover 11...

and

So I have these coffee pods in my kitchen and the box from them was in the recycling, so I thought it would make a good coffee card!
The base card is cream card stock with a piece of copper card stock.
From the McCullagh’s coffee pod box I trimmed the sun and coffee bean bush and applied it to the card front.
I matched a piece of cream card stock to the top right of the card front and stamped it with a sentiment from MFT Stamps “Clearly Sentimental About Coffee” using Gina K. Designs chocolate truffle amalgam ink.





6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Love the coffee tree and the copper color

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very clever re-cycle of the carton Arlene, and a stunning card as a result. Love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant! Don't you love it when you get something this beautiful out of something that was bound for the junk heap? Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!