Monday, May 4

a different challenge...


This was a fun stash buster challenge that I participated in on The Male Room Facebook page.
I really giggled when thinking that we may be handing out toilet paper for Halloween this year!
The challenge was to post certain items from a list.
Here are my items...
They included...
-a piece of red, blue or green card stock
-a piece of patterned paper
-circle die or die cut
-purple ink pad, pen or coloring instrument
-animal image of some type
-washi, ribbon or twine
-3 buttons or enamel dots
-something old from your stash that needs to be used
-a sentiment of some type
-a recycled item (mine was the tree from a box of coffee pods)
You can see how I used them and what I used.
Can you come up with something?




2 comments:

  1. I had a cat that used to find it really funny unrolling the toilet roll, so this really reminded me of him. Thanks for making me smile, thanks for the memory and thanks for sharing your fabulous card across at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL what a cute image...so fun! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players and spreading the smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!