Thursday, April 23

more distressing...


While watching mor of the Tim Holtz Facebook posts I found that I learned more about Alcohol Lift It Ink.
The base card is kraft card stock with a layer of yellow and blue card stocks.
After making a background piece on multimedia paper using sunshine yellow, denim, limeade and latte Ranger alcohol inks I stamped the large Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous “Glorious Bouquet” using alcohol lift it ink.
That piece I set aside for another project hem stamped the image onto two pieces of glossy card stock (one I will use later).
The other piece I applied to the card front and then stamped a strip of kraft card stock with a sentiment from Tim Holtz “Saying Stuff” set with Distress chipped sapphire ink and glued it to the card front.




2 comments:

  1. Stunning use of the lift ink Arlene, and a beautiful piece of art
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous take on the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!