Friday, April 24

hunker...


As we continue to isolate from COVID 19 I thought the ways to do so were amusing.
The base card is white card stock.
 The black card stock layer, that I ran through the BigShot with a Tim Holtz embossing folder and a Tim Holtz embossing diffuser, was where I stamped the sentiment from Impression Obsessions CL467 Have A Seat set with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
Using the chair from the same set I stamped it with StazOn jet black ink to a piece of watercolor paper that I had sprayed first then sprayed with Distress Oxide Spray seedless preserves.
This I trimmed out with scissors and because there was a white edge from the thickness of the water color paper I rubbed along the edge with a black Sharpie brush marker.
Next I painted the “feet” with white acrylic paint and once dry I foam taped it to the card front.




2 comments:

  1. Love your fabulous background Arlene - the embossing really takes it up a level, and the fun sentiment and chair are great focal points without hiding the texture
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card!!!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!