Tuesday, March 31

YouTuber #12...


One of my Grandpa’s died when I was four and the other I never met until I was in my teens so my memories are few.
I do, thanks to Ancestry, that one Grandpa and his family were workers on the railroad in Pennsylvania.
With the help of the following YouTuber I was able to make a card I think he wold have liked...
For my card I used the following supplies...
Tim Holtz “Getting There” stamps
Tim Holtz “The Big Top” stamps
Tim Holtz “Ledger Script” stamps
Gina K. Designs inks
Distress Oxide inks
Stencil brush
Glue dots for the 3D effect
Assorted card stock




5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, love the rustic, ancient look. I'm sure your grandfather would have loved this card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room, Clarissa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous vintage card Arlene - love the montage you have created with the stamps
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous vintage look, love the railway theme. Thank you for sharing at The Male Room challenge, I hope you'll join our new challenge also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made such a beautiful card on this theme :-)) I like your scene!
    Thank you so much for creating with us at The Male Room.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. What vintage beauty! Thanks for creating with us at The Male Room Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!