Wednesday, March 4

bunny love...

and

My granddaughter recently lost her live bunny.
For Easter I am considering a stuffed one.
That was my inspiration for this card.
The base card is cream with flecks of brown.
Using kraft card stock and MFT Die-namics “Pierced Rectangle STAX” I made two rectangles and glued them to the card front to provide the big and small pieces.
On the smaller rectangle i stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “No Place Like Home”.
On a piece of white card stock I stamped the images from MFT Stamps “Adventure Is Calling” & “Secret Santa” using MFT extreme black hybrid ink and colored them with Copic markers.
To finish I cut them out with scissors and glued them to the card front.

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable. I love that sweet little girl in her nightgown and her little bunny. perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this adorable card. This image is so cute and sweet. Fabulous CAS design too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!