Sunday, March 29

AAA Cards Game # 162...Made In Minutes + Use A Stencil


Not all my stencils are from a company.
In this case, being that Easter is so near, I dug through my “made from a die cut” stencils and found the acetate stencil made with Tim Holtz “Mini Bunny and Bow Set”.
I stenciled the bunny on cream card stock with Distress vintage photo ink.
The sentiment, which I believe is from MFT Stamps, was stamped with Distress Archival ground espresso ink.

 Join us so we can see what you can...
Make in minutes!

7 comments:

  1. lol great card and sentiment, made me giggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment Arlene - I would be prone to being 'had' with chocolate too! Fabulous stenciled bunny.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for Easter and a great use of that die to create your own stencil. Yummy card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card and cute bunny - love how you got creative with your dies for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really fun card-love how the sentiment is placed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! This is perfection achieved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!