Monday, February 24

love ewe...


Valentine’s Day is still in my mind.
The base card is white card stock with layers of black and red card stock then a layer of black, grey and white polka dots paper.
On another piece of white card stock I printed out Bugaboo Stamps “Love Ewe” image and typed the sentiment.
Once printed out I colored the image with Darice Studio 71 Markers and cut it out with scissors before foam taping it to the card front.
The sentiment I die cut using a die from Spellbinders “Celebrations” set and foam taped that on.



2 comments:

  1. A wonderful fun card Arlene - and beautifully made, as ever
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with the adorable sheep.
    Thanks for joining the colour challenge of Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!