Tuesday, February 4

foiled waves...


Sadly I am not a professional photographer or you would be able to see the shine in the waves.
The card is white card stock and using Newton’s Nook Designs “Waves Stencil” I applied deco foil adhesive through it then applied the green and blue parts of the deco foil rainbow acrylics.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Summer Vacation” with MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from Newton's Nook Designs”Newton’s Summer Vacation” using MFT extreme black hybrid ink and colored it with Copic markers.
After trimming it out I foam taped it to the front of the card.

5 comments:

  1. Love your foil waves for your sweet kittie and sentiment. Just want you to know I spent almost more time getting a photo of the shine and color for my card than making my card, so totally understand why your photo is not the true color. So pleased you joined us at CAS Stencil. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Arlene - the waves must look magnificent IRL! Newton is such a laid back kittie to be on an inflatable in water - my boy would never get far as an inflatable, even on dry land!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable card Arlene! Love the foiled waves with your sweet kitten floating along! :) Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great design, clever use of the foil as waves for that sweet kitty! Thankyou for playing along at CAS Stencil, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute kitty riding on your foil waves Arlene! It IS tricky to capture that shine in photos! Thanks for joining us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!