Saturday, February 22

foiled again...


If you look through my cards on my blog you will note that I am not a foil, glimmer and/or glitter card maker, however...
When called upon as part of my Design Team requirements I drag them out!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock then another layer of white card stock.
Using gold glitter card stock I die cut it using the Tim Holtz Sizzix “Pine Tree” die (saving the tree for another card.
Once I glued it to the front I cut up the sentiments in the Simon Syas Stamp “Gnome For the Holidays” set to get enough to fir inside the tree and then stamped them with Memento tuxedo black ink.
Now to the foiling...
I had gold and red foil card stock that I die cut using the gnome die from the Simon Says “Gnome For the Holidays” kit.
There was also a shimmery white card stock in the set that I cut with the die as well and then glued it all back together to make the gnome.
That I foam taped to the card front.
Won’t you join us for this challenge...even if you aren’t a “foily” person like I am! 


4 comments:

  1. Love this Arlene - the glitter and glimmer is fabulous :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. très jolie carte Arlene, j'aime ce petit gnome et ce sapin sous une pluie de paillettes, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute elf on that sparkling background! AndrejaM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the twinkly background, Arlene!! - Just fabulous with the sweet little gnome! Rosi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!