Saturday, February 1

Chris-moose...



Just before Christmas 2019 I treated myself to a kit, “Gnome For the Holidays”, from Simon Says Stamp.
I never buy kits as I have so much card stock I really don’t need it but this one came with the envelopes, card stock, patterned paper, Action Wobbles, stencil, stamp set and gnome die.
For the next few challenges I decided to use this kit and play away.
The base card is kraft card stock.
Using black card stock I die cut the ric-rac piece using the
MFT Die-namics “Stitched Ric-Rac” die.
With patterned paper from the gnome set and a die from 
MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX” I cut three squares as per the sketch.
These I applied with foam tape.
To finish I used stamps from the MFT Stamps “Merry Chrismoose” set and MFT extreme black hybrid ink for stamping the sentiments.

4 comments:

  1. what a fabulous card Arlene - love the paper and the accompanying sentiments. the stitched ric rac is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. je suis toujours en admiration devant ces magnifiques élans Arlene, ta carte est super mignonne, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, Arlene! - There's nothing more to add, the gorgeous design paper will do for itself! Just wonderful!! Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am addicted to moose and I love love your card! I will have to check out Simon Says for that kit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!