Thursday, January 16

micey nice birthday...


This card made me happy to have the Tim Holtz glass mat and accessories.
The card is white card stock.
To start I stamped the images from Lawn Fawn’s “You’re Just My Type” and “Love Poems” masking as I went along.
Using the Tim Holtz “media edge” tool on my glass mat i drew in the floor with a Micorn05 pen and flipped the card to apply the stripes of grey “Fineliner” pen along the back for a wall paper look.
The coloring was all done with Copic markers.



2 comments:

  1. love this Arlene - those wee mice are gorgeous, and your limited use of colour makes it all the more striking
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this card! Those mice made me smile, and I adore the striped wall :) Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!