Monday, January 13

down on the farm another day...


Recently I went to a craft show and a lady had this idea for placing two die cut images together with a Hershey Kiss in between.
I decided to do it a bit differently by printing out the Bugaboo Stamps “Bobble Head Farm Dog” image at the top of the white card stock.
Next I scored just under the dog and, placing the kiss on the score line, I scored on the other side of the kiss.
Next I scored in between the original two score lines.
This allowed me to fold the piece in half and trim around the dog on both sides.
Next. Colored the front with Copic markers and applied red extra strong tape in between the score lines and tape down the kiss.
Before gluing the top together I used my craft knife to cut around the mouth of the dog.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Jungle Friends” with Memento tuxedo black ink.
Once I trimmed it down I used a small square punch to make flag ends on both ends.
This I applied with a glue dot under the pre-cut mouth.



3 comments:

  1. I love this cute candy kiss holder! It's perfect to cheer someone up and make them smile! It's perfect for Anything but a card challenge! Thanks for joining our birthday bash!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea and I love the way you have implemented Arlene.
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a creative idea and it looks wonderful with the pup. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Down on the Farm 10th Annual Birthday Bash, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!