Thursday, January 16

can’t stop flipping...


I just can’t stop flipping these sketches lately!!!
But truthfully it just looks better for the ocean to be down, right?
The base card is white card stock with a layer of Lawn Fawn card stock that I die cut to look like the sketch using one of the dies from Lawn Cuts “Simple Stitched Hillside Borders”.
Using the sentiments from Lawn Fawn’s “Year Six” set I stamped them with Memento tuxedo black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the “clam” from the same set with the same ink and colored it with Copic markers.
Using the co-ordinating die i cut out the clam and applied it to the card front with foam tape.



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the sketch Arlene - love that wee clam, and hetakes the eye straight away,despite being so small
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you flipped the sketch, Rose! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!