Saturday, January 4

a sketch for January...

and


For my first official card as a design team member I lucked out with a nice and easy sketch.
The base card is white card stock.
To the bottom of the front I cut a piece of candy cane patterned paper and glued it to the card front.
Using a strip of red card stock I glued that to the card front.
With the same red card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Trio of Trees” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
Once cool I die cut the tag with MFT Die-namics “Stitched Traditional Tag STAX” and glued it to the card front.
The poinsettia was made with red and green card stock that I punched out the flower with EK Success poinsettia punch.
Once that was glue dotted to the card I finished with Nuvo Crystal Drops dandelion yellow.

Please join us for the challenge!

5 comments:

  1. I may have been an easy sketch Arlene, but you have used it beautifully to make this gorgeous, eye catching card. Congratulations on your DT spot
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. quelle élégante carte Arlene, sobre et chic, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifull CAS card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stripes and this CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!