Tuesday, December 17

skating chickie...


This time there’s a sketch to follow.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of red patterned paper.
Following the sketch I applied more patterned paper and a dark green card stock strip.
On a piece of white card stock I printed out the Bugaboo Stamps “Winter Birds Skate” and colored it with Prismacolor pencils.
This piece I used an oval die to draw a “rink” and trimmed it and the bird out!
After applying the bird to the card front I trimmed another piece of the patterned paper to look like a bush and glued it to the front.


3 comments:

  1. What a great card - love how you have trimmed out the patterned paper element to add to the design
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet card- love the twigs added to the panel! Adorable card! Thanks for joining in the Holiday Chaos/Catch the Bug Sketch challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, how sweet is that! I think your fussy cutting is amazing! Thanks for joining us for our 2019 Holiday Critter Chaos! We hope you join us EVERY day so you can be in line to win one of the fabulous BIG prizes!
    Jen L Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!