Saturday, December 21

branching out...


These “Holiday Seals” by The Stamping Village are so perfect for CAS cards.
In this case I used the Altenew seal which has a mistletoe branch on it.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of olive green card stock and another of white card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the seal with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
To die cut the seal and the circle behind it I used Lifestyle crafts nesting circle dies.
After gluing them together I used a foam square to apply it to the front of the card.
To finish I used a white gel pen to color the berries.


2 comments:

  1. CAS perfection Arlene!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!