Sunday, November 3

a freebie...

and


These great leaves and ribbons for my to go cup are a very generous gift for the Coffee Lover’s Blog Hop from...
The swag was the one I printed out on white card stock for this card.
Next I colored it with Derwent Inktense pencils and water colored it.
 Once dry I die cut the cup from the image with MFT Die-Namics  “Coffee Cup”.
Using another of the dies from the set I cut the lid from white card stock.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The main piece is white card stock with the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Snowfall Of Blessings” staled with MFT Extreme Black hybrid ink.
To allow the cup to set up, I cut a piece of white craft foam to glue to the back.




9 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing how you used the digital stamp set. I am a newbie and not very good at using digital images but I am trying to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great way to use that digital stamp set! Love that cup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the digital images. Love how they look on the to go cup! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card and to go cup. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What awesome colouring of the image Arlene, and a great card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, I used that free image also. Love how you used it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!