Monday, November 18

25 Days of Christmas Tags...Day 15


The Stamping Village “Holiday Seals” is proving to be a wonderful source for images for tags and cards.
The tag is die cut with a die from Sunny Studio’s “Build-A-Tag” from DCWV “kraft with foil” stack.
On kraft card stock I stamped the Concord & 9th image from the “Holiday Seals” set with Gina K red hot ink.
Next I used a circle die from Lifestyle Crafts circular nesting dies to cut out the “seal”.
To brighten up the lettering I used a white gel pen.
To finish I used white and red Scrapper’s floss threaded through the hole of the tag and then twisted them around a brush end to twirl them.

2 comments:

  1. Simply fabulous....love the colors too and that twine!!! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!