Saturday, November 23

25 Days of Christmas Tags...

Long before the holidays roll around I pull out my sewing machine and start gifts for the holidays.
Because of this challenge I now have a tag to put on the gifts.
One of the sponsors, Jillian Vance, has the perfect set for this.
With Spellbinders octagon dies, I have both sets, I cut one large red card stock octagon, one red card stock octagon 1/2” down and one black card stock octagon in the middle and layered them together.
With the sewing machine die from Spellbinders I was able to die cut a sewing machine with DCWV white foiled patterned paper which I glued to the tag.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Jillian Vance’s “Sew Special” set with MFT extreme black hybrid ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!