Tuesday, November 12

25 Days of Christmas tags

Does anyone remember the pies cooling in the windows...or am I that old?
Though that was usually a full pie and not one that needed to go in the refrigerator, this is still me thinking back to those old days.
The front of the tag was die cut from white card stock using Spellbinders “Window Two” die.
On that I stamped the sentiment (unknown company) with Memento tuxedo black ink.
I trimmed a piece of white foiled card stock to glue inside that piece below the open work at the top.
Next I trimmed out a piece of red card stock to glue behinds the whole tag.
On white card stock I stamped the image from Pink & Main’s”Pumpkin Spice” with the Memento ink and colored in Christmas colors with Copic markers.
This I glued “in” the window.
To finish I cut a piece of white card stock for the back of the tag, punched a 1/16” hole in the top and pulled it together with red Scrapper’s floss.


3 comments:

  1. Love your pie in the window. What a fabulous and cozy scene. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of the die, Arlene, in creating this sweet scene... I can almost smell that pie :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!