Thursday, November 7

25 Days Christmas Tags...Day 4


You can check out the tag that inspired me today on the lick above...Tracey’s tag!
The main tag for me is water color paper die cut with a die from Tim Holtz “Tag Collection” set.
The sponsor today is UNIKO Ltd. so I pulled out their “Pure Florals : Poinsettia” set and clear embossed the poinsettia at the top of my tag.
Using Distress inks old paper, scattered straw and worn lipstick I colored the front of the tag.
Once it was dry I stamped the sentiments from the same UNIKO set with MFT black licorice hybrid ink.
I die cut another tag from green card stock and applied it to the back of the main tag and added green and black ribbons.

3 comments:

  1. A dramatic tag Arlene - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely tag. Thank you for participating in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!