Friday, October 18

lots of dies...

and


It is not my custom to enter more than one card to a challenge but I made this card this morning and I couldn’t resist as I used so many dies!
The idea came from the Starbucks card I purchased for my son and...
Her instructions would be much better than anything I would pass on.
Here are the supplies I used:
-Sizzix Tim Holtz “Ghost Town”
-Sizzix Tim Holtz “Frightful Things”
-Sizzix Tim Holtz “Halloween Words:Thin”
-Sizzix Tim Holtz “Trick or Treat Combo”
Sizzix Tim Holtz “Ghoulish”
-Card stock in lime green, black and purplish blue
-Lifestyle Crafts “Nesting Circles” dies
-Elmer’s Glue
-Red heavy duty double backed tape





3 comments:

  1. oh wow - those ghost really look like they are flying across the card with your waterfall fold - love the colours you used.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING! What a fantastic idea for a Halloween card, works brilliantly! Thanks for playing at The Male Room, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous make, beautifully done. Thank you so much for joining us in our Halloween challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    We would love it if you could display our challenge badge on your blog too, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!