Thursday, October 10

ghost friends...


If you look at my previous posting you will find that I cut out the small and large ghost, Sizzix “Ghosts”.
This left the negative image for a stencil which I used to create the large and small images as per the sketch on black card stock.
The stenciling was done with Hero Arts unicorn ink and the eyes were drawn in with American Crafts Precision Pen 08.
To finish I added the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Witch Way Is The Candy?” Using Memento tuxedo black ink, onto white card stock which I trimmed to a strip and added to the card front.



3 comments:

  1. Fun card! Love the sizes of the ghosts to stick with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween card! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!