Thursday, October 3

feathery...


Using some of the leftover water color paper I made in a previous post.
It was made with Ken Oliver Colorburst Autumn colors.
The base card is white card stock with a strip of black card stock and strip of the water color paper.
On another piece of white card stock I die cut three feathers using Spellbinders “Feathers On The Wind” die.
I just touched it with a black water color marker.
These I sponged Distress inks wild honey and peeled paint and glue dotted them to the card front.
The sentiment, unknown company, was stamped with Gina K amalgam ink.



3 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful and textural is this card - love those feathers against the watercoloured panel... they are eye catching, but do not overwhelm the panel.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful blend of fall colors on this stunning card. Great design. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Colourburst strip - a perfect way to make use of a leftover that's too pretty to throw away. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!