Monday, October 7

Chris-moose...


Recently I did another challenge that called for “inlaid die cutting” and decided to try it now.
The base card is white card stock that I taped as per the horizon line on the sketch and sponged the “sky” with Distress ink faded jeans.
From white snowflake embossed white card stock using a Lifestyle Crafts nesting circle die.
To cut out the moose from Tim Holtz “Merry Moose” I cut the circle and then two shades of brown card stock.
This I trimmed and glued to the card front as per the sketch.
From another piece of white car stock I die cut the snowflake using Tim Holtz “Paper Snowflakes Mini” and applied it to the card front.
On another piece of white card stock I sponged a bunch of the faded jeans ink then die cut it with the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Holiday Words Script” when it was dry.
This I glued to the card front.



4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful result Arlene - this is a fabulous card - love that moose :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same moose. He is so adorable isn't he. I like the technique you used. I would have never thought of that! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super carte Rose, j'aime aussi beaucoup cette technique, ton orignal est trop chou, j'aime beaucoup ces animaux, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifull christmas card you made :-)) I like your moos!
    Thanks for joining us at 52CCT and good luck with DT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!