Saturday, October 5

Caring Hearts Card Drive 2019...


Sometimes simple cards can say so much.
They also allow you to make many cards for many people.
This simple card was made for 50 shut ins through
 the Card Ministry I attend and another 50 for...

Won’t you join me this World Cardmaking Day by making some card for this very worthy cause.
Both my Mom and mother-in-law were in assisted living, most of my friends Moms have been as well.
I also worked as a nurse in nursing homes.
The joy that you bring to the faces of these people when their mail comes is amazing.
Please help!

My card was done by cutting 100 cards from white card stock.
Next I used a circle stencil and a tree from Hampton Arts to stencil the below image using Distress inks faded jeans and hickory smoke.


 To finish I stamped the sentiment (unknown company) using the hickory smoke ink.







2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Arlene - love the soft colour you used and how effective it is - especially for mass producing
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and lovely cause! Thank you for showing your process. I've been perusing your blog this morning (a detour from Paper Smooches inspiration challenge) and your cards are so neat and precise; rather impressive :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!