Saturday, October 12

candy corn...

and

So thrilled to be asked to be a guest designer for this challenge at Addicted to CAS.
When I saw the code word I knew immediately what stamps and stencil I wanted to use.
The card is white card stock.
On the bottom I stenciled the plaid using Newton’s Nook Designs “Plaid Stencil Set” with Distress inks, carved pumpkin and mustard seed.
The sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Candy Corn” Set was stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink.
After stamping the candy corn from the same set with the Memento ink I colored them with Distress markers, carved pumpkin and mustard seed.

Won’t you join us for this CAS challenge?




9 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, Arlene! I love how you placed the candy corn on your fabulous plaid pattern...it looks just like a tablecloth to me :) Love your puny sentiment, too...it's perfect!
    Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer for this challenge! It was great getting to know you a little better through your bio, and I really enjoyed working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your candy corn atop the wonderful plaid tablecloth?, Arlene. The sentiment is such a fun one. I'm so glad to have you as our guest this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! The smiling face on the candy corn looks wonderful with the sentiment, such fun 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arlene, thanks so much for guesting with us - I always love seeing your cards and this is no exception! The colors in the plaid matching your candy corn make this card just so adorable! I love how you used the challenge theme - sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Arlene - love how you have incorporated the plaid. I also enjoyed reading your 'profile' on the challenge blog!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So fabulous Arlene! What a sweet take on our theme! Love how you matched the Colors of candy with plaid pattern. It's always a delightful to see your cards. Thanks so much for being guest designer this fortnight at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love this, Arlene. I love your design, that little face on the one corn, that wonderful plaid and 1/3 CAS design. Fantastic! Thanks so much for designing with us for our Plaid challenge at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card, I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the plaid and what a fun sentiment! So glad you were our guest designer this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!