Wednesday, September 4

with help from my granddaughter...


As my four year old granddaughter was watercoloring on her easel next to me I was looking through the challenges while finishing a cup of coffee.
I glanced up and saw that her colors matched this challenge so I explained to her that I would like to make a card from the painting she was ding once it was dry.
She gave her permission so that is what I did.
The base card is cream textured card stock with a layer of dark coral (a new word for her).
After trimming down a piece of her painting I die cut it with Spellbinders “Vines of  Passions” die and glued it to the card front.
On another piece of cream card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Fall Friends” with Gina K “in the navy” ink.
That sentiment was perfect for this card and I will send it to her!


2 comments:

  1. Too fun! Your granddaughter did good! Love the modern look of this card! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your grand daughter let you use her painting - your card is fabulous, and I am sure she will love it when she receives it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!